Buckinghamshire’s Family Information Service has a brand-new website and directory making it even easier for families, parents to be, children and young people to find local support, activities and childcare.
The new website not only has a new look and feel but lots of the latest information from the team and experts within the council.
Head over to https://familyinfo.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/ to take a look and find:
- support available to help with issues affecting your family
- what’s on at family centres
- things to do and holiday activities
- support and inclusive activities if your child has SEND
- childcare and early years providers
Follow ‘BucksFamilyInfo’ on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for the latest news affecting families and young people, local things to do and helpful reminders for all sorts of parent tasks like applying for childcare and school places.