Contact Us

Contact your local Ward Councillor. Please note some matters such as Highways are the responsibility of Buckinghamshire County Council and Planning applications and decisions are managed by Wycombe District Council. You are invited to contact your local Ward Councillor if you feel you need their support when you contact either the District or County Council.

You can also contact the Parish Clerk on 07843 975 097 or email: