The first draft of the Bledlow-cum-Saunderton Neighbourhood Plan (“Plan”) was approved by the Parish Council on 2nd June 2016 for submission to consultation and is now available for public consultation for a period of six weeks (from 8th June to 20th July 2016 inclusive) as required by the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
The documents made available for consultation are the Plan, its Appendices and the related draft Sustainability Appraisal Report and its Annex. These documents are also available as hard copies at the following locations:
- The Golden Cross Pub – Saunderton
- St Mary & St Nicholas – Saunderton
- The Boot Pub – Bledlow Ridge
- The Country Store – Bledlow Ridge
- The Lions – Bledlow
- Holy Trinity – Bledlow
Comments on these documents must be made in writing using the designated Comment form (hard copies as above), which can then be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Parish Council Clerk. E-mail is preferred.
Representatives of the Bledlow-cum-Saunderton Neighbourhood Plan Working Group will be available to discuss the Plan on the following days:
- Tuesday 28th June 2016, 7.00- 9.00pm at Bledlow Ridge Village Hall
- Wednesday 6th July 2016, 7.00-9.00pm at Bledlow Village Hall