Parish Survey yields 39% response rate

The survey was sent to all households in the Parish during the week of 11th January 2016 with an official closing date of 25th January 2016.  However, responses received by 31st January 2016 were accepted and have been included in the analysis.

A total of 360 responses to the survey were returned out of 921 surveys sent to the Parish  households, a return rate of 39%. 70% responded to the survey  by completing the hardcopy questionnaire, with the remaining 30% filling in the survey online.

The Parish Council and its Neighbourhood Plan Working Group wish to thank all those residents who took the time to respond to the survey and share their views on the future of the Parish. All responses will be carefully considered and the outcomes of the survey will influence the Neighbourhood Plan policies which, in turn, will shape planning in the Parish over the next 17 years.

A comprehensive Survey Report will be posted on this website during the 1st week of March.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *